Please find below a list of links that Yvonne hopes you will find helpful. She has specifically created them for all professionals working with children and young people with SEND VCB and their families.
- Newbold Hope – Community of Practice
A community for professionals and other staff who work with this cohort of children and young people https://www.facebook.com/groups/2970473609629763
- Why difficult and dangerous behaviour can happen – 12 points for professionals
- How to meet a child’s difficult behaviour with compassion – TEDxNHS Talk by Yvonne Newbold
- Yvonne Newbold talking at NHS England’s CYPExp conference at Westminster Hall, London, in 2016, about the difficulties of accessing equal healthcare for a child, young person or adult whose presents differently due to their learning disabilities.
- The Top Ten Videos – although designed for parents, professionals will also find these very helpful